The airline industry has always been one of the most competitive and competitive fields. In this article, I will discuss how to apply for Air Hostess in India after completing your 10th or 12th or after your graduation. Getting a job as an air hostess can be difficult and competitive, but with this guide, you will be able to apply for an air hostess position with confidence. We will talk about the job requirements, the application process, and what you can expect to earn. If you want to know more about getting a job as an air hostess. Make sure to read the whole article so you don’t miss any important topic.
How to apply for Air Hostess
Confused about how to apply for Air Hostess in India? You can apply for Air Hostess in 3 different career paths. There are-
- Complete 12th > Pursue Air Hostess training > apply for the job
- Complete Graduation > Pursue Air Hostess training > apply for the job
- Complete Graduation (relevant) > then directly apply for the job
|12th with a degree in Hospitality or Cabin Crew Training
|Merit-based | AIAEE | NCHMCT JEE | AEEE
Eligibility Criteria for Air Hostess:
- Mastery in spoken English and other foreign languages as required
- 18 – 26 years of age
- 10+2 with a degree in hospitality, or another graduate degree
- Height of min 157.5 centimeters, Weight proportionate to the height
- Eligible for an Indian Passport
- Perfect eyesight
- Good health
- Fair to a clear complexion
- 6/24 vision in each eye
Types of Air Hostess:
There are many types of air hostesses you may become. Some famous types are-
- Cabin Crew: During short-pool and long-stretch flights, cabin crews work for the comfort, safety, and assistance of passengers.
- Ground Staff: The ground staff look after the passengers before, after, and during the journey. They also provide flight information, answer passengers’ queries, and make sure they have no problems traveling.
- Flight Attendant: The Flight Attendant demonstrates the use of safety and emergency procedures in flight and ensures the safety of passengers.
- Sky Marshal: A Sky Marshal is a commercial airline board secret law enforcement or fear-based repression specialist who works to prevent aircraft hijacking.
Available Air Hostess Courses:
There are many certificate courses, diploma courses, and degree courses available for becoming an Air Hostess. If you want to know how to apply for Air Hostess see below.
|Post Graduate Courses
|International Air Cargo
|Diploma in Airlines Management
|PG Diploma in Airport Ground Services
|Air Hostess Management
|Diploma in Air hostess Training
|Bachelor of Hospitality and Travel Management
|PG Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality Services
|Airport Ground Management
|Diploma in Air Cargo Practices and Documentation
|Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management
|Air Hostess Training
|Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality Management
|Bachelor of Science (Air hostess training)
|PG Diploma in Hospitality, Aviation, Travel, and Customer Service
|Air Ticketing and Tourism
|Diploma in Airlines and Travel Management
|Bachelor of Science (Aviation)
The application process for applying to Air Hostess:
How to apply for air hostess? The application process for air hostesses is brief and easy. It is necessary to fill out the application and submit it with a passport-size photo and 3 passport-size photos of the applicant. The application process is also valid for family members under the same surname. There are three steps in the application process:
- Step 1: Submit a completed application form with a photo and three passport-size photos
- Step 2: Pass the written and physical tests
- Step 3: Pass the final medical examination The application process for an air hostess is brief and easy.
It is necessary to fill out the application and submit it with a passport-size photo and 3 passport-size photos of the applicant. The application process is also valid for family members under the same surname.
How to prepare for Air Hostess:
If you’re an aspiring air hostess, you’ll need to prepare for the application process in advance. You’ll need to have a strong resume and an excellent portfolio, but also a good attitude and an understanding of what the job entails.
Benefits of becoming an Air Hostess:
Air hostess is a job that provides a lot of benefits and is a rewarding career. It is a job that many people have dreamed of. Air hostesses are responsible for providing customers with the best possible service and making sure that their safety is never compromised. Air hostesses are also able to make their schedules.
There are many different types of air hostesses and each will have a different role. Air hostesses are also able to fly around the world and have the opportunity to see a lot of different places. Air hostesses can make a lot of money, especially if they can obtain certain positions. Air hostesses can take on a lot of responsibility and they can advance their careers.
How to apply for Air hostess job:
Find your ideal recruiter and get in touch with them. Apply for the recruiter you want and pass the test.
Air Hostess Salary:
As indicated by Glassdoor, the typical salary of an Air Hostess ranges around INR 5.80 – 12.11 LPA. The most significant compensation can arrive at up to INR 14. 50 LPA. A section-level Air Hostess with 2 years of applicable experience can hope to procure a typical compensation of INR 3.50 LPA. This sum increments with the involvement with this field, abilities, information, and the organization they are working with.
|Name of the Company
|Average Annual Salary (INR)
|6.33 L (Approx)
|14.10 L (Approx)
|7.50 L (Approx)
|8.30 L (Approx)
|15.50 L (Approx)
|6.10 L (Approx)
|9.85 L (Approx)
Top Colleges for Air Hostess training:
- Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training
- Livewel Academy
- Aptima Air Hostess Academy
- Pacific Airways
- Bombay Flying Club College of Aviation
- Jet Airways Training Academy
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics
- Institute for Personality Etiquette and Grooming
- Center for Civil Aviation Training
- Indigo Training Centre
- Air Hostess Academy (AHA)
- Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College of Aeronautics
- Universal Aviation Academy
- Ifly Training Academy Indigo
Air Hostess training fees:
Different organizations charge different air hostess training fees, but on average, air hostess courses cost around 70,000 – INR 1,50,000 per year.
Top Air-hostess jobs recruiter:
Some of the famous recruiters in Aviation are mentioned below:
- Virgin Atlantic
- Air India
- Air Asia
- Emirates Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
Now you know how to apply for Air Hostess in India. As you go through the process of applying for an airline job, make sure you have a good understanding of the requirements for the position. This includes the airline’s requirements for education, experience, and training. The airline will also have specific guidelines for the type of person they are looking for, as well as how you must fill out the application.
It is important to know that if you are applying for a job with a specific airline, you must apply through that airline. Once you have applied, the airline will contact you if they are interested in you for the position. If you are selected to move forward, you will go through the normal interview process.
FAQ’s on how to apply for Air Hostess:
Q. Is there any exam for air hostess? A-> entrance tests such as AIAEE, NCHMCT JEE, AEEE, and others in order to get admission to a top aviation institution. Q. What is qualification for air hostess? A-> Candidates who have passed the 12th examination or any bachelor degree are eligible to apply. Q. Is it easy to become air hostess? A-> Preparation is probably the hardest thing you can do. There are countless things they should learn and demonstrate their abilities. Q. Which course is best for air hostess after 12th? A-> B.Sc. in Air Hostess training | Bachelor of Hospitality and Travel Management | B.Sc. Aviation | BBA in Tourism Management | Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management | Degree in International Airline and Travel Management etc.